July 11, 2008

How much for that doggy in the window?



This is Annie, the newest member of the family: 3/4 Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and 1/4 Shih-tzu. We've had her since February, but I swear that she gets cuter every day!



She is 6 1/2 months old, and just started into heat for the first time... Who knew dogs could hit puberty that young?!!! There is currently a slight disagreement about whether or not to try to breed her, so until then, I'm back to diapering... I don't know which of us hates it more. She has become quite adept at being able to wriggle out of it. Each time she does, I have gone hunting for it and put it right back on. Smart little thing that she is, she has started chewing them to shreds afterward. You can almost see the little glint in her eye as she thinks to herself: "Ha! Put that back on me!"

No comments: